Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Song of Solomon 2:8-13 The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come
- Psalm 99:1-9 - Worship at God's holy mountain
- Advent - Christmas Blessing by Howard Thurman
- Exodus 3:1-15 - I have heard the cry of my people
- Matthew 13: 31-33, 44-52 Bringing out treasure new and old.
- Isaiah 42:1-9 - A light to the nations
- Psalm 14 - Seek after God
- Psalm 78:1-4, 12-16 - We will tell to the coming generation
- Romans 7: 15-25 What do you need to surrender to God?
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
Tag Archives: Steadfast love
Psalm 17:1-7, 15 1 Hear a just cause, O LORD; attend to my cry; give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit. 2 From you let my vindication come; let your eyes see the right. 3 If you try my heart, … Continue reading
PSALM 89:1-4, 19-26 1 I will sing of your steadfast love, O LORD, forever; with my mouth I will proclaim your faithfulness to all generations. 2 I declare that your steadfast love is established forever; your faithfulness is as firm as the … Continue reading