Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- 1 Samuel 3 - Here I am, LORD!
- Genesis 28: 10-19a Dreams
- 1 Samuel 1:4-20 - What is God's desire for you?
- Job 1:1, 2:1-10 - Shall we receive the good at the hand of God and not the bad?
- Psalm 105:1-11, 45b - Call on his name
- Romans 8:1-11 Life in the Spirit
- Romans 8:12-25 A spirit of adoption
- Monday of Holy Week: Hebrews 9:11-15 - Mediator of a new covenant
- Genesis 29: 15-28 Living with Lies and Deceit
- Genesis 9:8-17 This is the sign of the covenant I have established
Tag Archives: Steadfast love
PSALM 85:1-2, 8-13 1 LORD, you were favorable to your land; you restored the fortunes of Jacob. 2 You forgave the iniquity of your people; you pardoned all their sin. Selah 8 Let me hear what God the LORD will speak, for he … Continue reading
Psalm 17:1-7, 15 1 Hear a just cause, O LORD; attend to my cry; give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit. 2 From you let my vindication come; let your eyes see the right. 3 If you try my heart, … Continue reading
PSALM 89:1-4, 19-26 1 I will sing of your steadfast love, O LORD, forever; with my mouth I will proclaim your faithfulness to all generations. 2 I declare that your steadfast love is established forever; your faithfulness is as firm as the … Continue reading