Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- 1 Samuel 3 - Here I am, LORD!
- Genesis 28: 10-19a Dreams
- 1 Samuel 1:4-20 - What is God's desire for you?
- Genesis 29: 15-28 Living with Lies and Deceit
- Monday of Holy Week: Hebrews 9:11-15 - Mediator of a new covenant
- Romans 8:1-11 Life in the Spirit
- Genesis 9:8-17 This is the sign of the covenant I have established
- I need more grace than I thought...
- Psalm 17: 1-7, 15: Prayer of the Faithful
- Genesis 17 - This is my covenant with you
Tag Archives: Joy
Luke 2:41-52 41Now every year his parents went to Jerusalem for the festival of the Passover. 42And when he was twelve years old, they went up as usual for the festival. 43When the festival was ended and they started to … Continue reading
Psalm 148 1Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heights! 2Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his host! 3Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars! 4Praise him, you … Continue reading
1 Samuel 2:18-20, 26 18Samuel was ministering before the LORD, a boy wearing a linen ephod. 19His mother used to make for him a little robe and take it to him each year, when she went up with her husband … Continue reading
LUKE 1:47-55 46b My soul magnifies the Lord, 47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 48 for he has looked with favor on the lowliness of his servant. Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed; 49 for the Mighty … Continue reading
Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you. Sit five to fifteen minutes in silent meditation paying attention to the deep breath. As you sit, allow this image to grow on and within you. Imagine walking down to the … Continue reading