Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Ephesians 6: 10-20 Put on the whole armor of God
- Deuteronomy 34:1-12 - Full of the spirit of wisdom
- Isaiah 6:1-8- Here I am; send me!
- Luke 2:41-52 - Jesus increased in wisdom and in years, and in divine and human favor
- Ephesians 2:1-10 Children of wrath, by grace you have been saved
- Mark 10:35-45 - Whoever wishes to become great among you must be your servant
- 1 Kings 2:10-12, 3:3-14 - Understanding to discern what is right
- Psalm 147 - Gathered and healed
- Romans 13:8-14 - Put on the armor of light
- Luke 24:36b-48 - Why do doubts arise in your heart?
Tag Archives: In the beginning
2 Corinthians 13:11-13 11 Finally, brothers and sisters, farewell. Put things in order, listen to my appeal, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. 12 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All … Continue reading
Psalm 8:1-9 1 O LORD, our Sovereign, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouths of babes and infants you have founded a bulwark because of your foes, … Continue reading
Genesis 1:1-2:4a 1In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, 2the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. 3Then … Continue reading