Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 10:24-39 - Do not fear those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul
- Genesis 21:8-21 - What troubles you?
- Matthew 11:25-30 I will give you rest
- Ephesians 6: 10-20 Put on the whole armor of God
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
- Psalm 86:1-10, 16-17 - I am poor and needy
- 1 Thessalonians 4: Grieving with hope...
- James 3:1-12 From the same mouth come blessing and curse
- Grieving with Hope - 1 Thessalonians 4
- 9.11 - May we never forget
Tag Archives: In the beginning
2 Corinthians 13:11-13 11 Finally, brothers and sisters, farewell. Put things in order, listen to my appeal, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. 12 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All … Continue reading
Psalm 8:1-9 1 O LORD, our Sovereign, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouths of babes and infants you have founded a bulwark because of your foes, … Continue reading
Genesis 1:1-2:4a 1In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, 2the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. 3Then … Continue reading