Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Ephesians 6: 10-20 Put on the whole armor of God
- Deuteronomy 34:1-12 - Full of the spirit of wisdom
- Isaiah 6:1-8- Here I am; send me!
- Luke 2:41-52 - Jesus increased in wisdom and in years, and in divine and human favor
- Ephesians 2:1-10 Children of wrath, by grace you have been saved
- Mark 10:35-45 - Whoever wishes to become great among you must be your servant
- 1 Kings 2:10-12, 3:3-14 - Understanding to discern what is right
- Psalm 147 - Gathered and healed
- Romans 13:8-14 - Put on the armor of light
- Luke 24:36b-48 - Why do doubts arise in your heart?
Tag Archives: Do not pass by your servant
Genesis 18:1-15, 21:1-7 1The LORD appeared to Abraham by the oaks of Mamre, as he sat at the entrance of his tent in the heat of the day.2He looked up and saw three men standing near him. When he saw … Continue reading →