Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Advent - Christmas Blessing by Howard Thurman
- Psalm 51:1-12 - Teach me wisdom in my secret heart
- Exodus 24:12-18 Moses was on the mountain for 40 days and 40 nights
- Advent - Canticle Isaiah 12:2-6 - I Will Trust and Not Be Afraid
- Psalm 4 - Answer me. Hear my prayer.
- I will seek the lost...
- Psalm 105:1-6, 16-22, 45b - Difficult and unexpected encounters
- 2 Samuel 5: It is you who shall be shepherd of my people...
- Psalm 124: 1-8 - The snare is broken and we have escaped
- Advent - Isaiah 61:1-4, 8-11 Anointed to proclaim
Tag Archives: difficult encounter
Psalm 105:1-6, 16-22, 45b 1 O give thanks to the Lord, call on his name, make known his deeds among the peoples. 2 Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wonderful works. 3 Glory in his holy name; let … Continue reading