Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Mark 1:14-20 - Follow me and I will make you fish for people
- 1 Samuel 3 - Here I am, LORD!
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
- The Five Thousand
- 9.11 - May we never forget
- Praying with Art: He was transfigured before them...
- Praying with Art: Jesus Calls
- Praying for surrender: Matthew 16:9-21
- Mark 8:31-38 Set your mind on divine things
- The Universal Prayer
Tag Archives: betrayed by brothers and sisters
Genesis 45:1-15 1Then Joseph could no longer control himself before all those who stood by him, and he cried out, “Send everyone away from me.” So no one stayed with him when Joseph made himself known to his brothers. 2And he … Continue reading
Genesis 37:1-4, 12-28 1Jacob settled in the land where his father had lived as an alien, the land of Canaan. 2This is the story of the family of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was shepherding the flock with his brothers; … Continue reading