Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Romans 12:1-8 Place it before God as an offering
- Tuesday of Holy Week: John 12:20-36 - Do you wish to see Jesus?
- Romans 7: 15-25 What do you need to surrender to God?
- Romans 10:5-15 - Stop the judging madness!
- Romans 12: 9-21 - Overcome evil with good
- Isaiah 60 - Bring gold and frankincense
- Acts 2:14a, 22-32 - Listen to what I have to say
- Isaiah 43: 1-7 - Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine...
- Psalm 8: 3-4 A mindful and caring God
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
Category Archives: silent meditation
Romans 8:26-39 26Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. 27And God, who searches the heart, knows what is … Continue reading
Leviticus 19:1-2, 9-18 1The LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 2Speak to all the congregation of the people of Israel and say to them: You shall be holy, for I the LORD your God am holy. 9When you reap the harvest … Continue reading
Psalm 25:1-10 1To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul. 2O my God, in you I trust; do not let me be put to shame; do not let my enemies exult over me. 3Do not let those who wait … Continue reading
Mark 7:1-8, 14-15, 21-23 1Now when the Pharisees and some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem gathered around him, 2they noticed that some of his disciples were eating with defiled hands, that is, without washing them. 3(For the … Continue reading