Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Romans 12:1-8 Place it before God as an offering
- Tuesday of Holy Week: John 12:20-36 - Do you wish to see Jesus?
- Romans 7: 15-25 What do you need to surrender to God?
- Romans 10:5-15 - Stop the judging madness!
- Romans 12: 9-21 - Overcome evil with good
- Isaiah 60 - Bring gold and frankincense
- Acts 2:14a, 22-32 - Listen to what I have to say
- Isaiah 43: 1-7 - Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine...
- Psalm 8: 3-4 A mindful and caring God
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
Category Archives: Praise
Psalm 124:1-8 1 If it had not been the LORD who was on our side — let Israel now say — 2 if it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when our enemies attacked us, 3 then they would … Continue reading
Psalm 133:1-3 1 How very good and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity! 2 It is like the precious oil on the head, running down upon the beard, on the beard of Aaron, running down over the collar of … Continue reading
Matthew 13:31-33, 44-52 31He put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that someone took and sowed in his field;32it is the smallest of all the seeds, but when it has grown it is … Continue reading
Psalm 128:1-6 1Happy is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in his ways. 2You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. 3Your wife will be … Continue reading
Psalm 139:1-12, 23-24 1 O LORD, you have searched me and known me. 2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from far away. 3 You search out my path and my lying down, and … Continue reading
Psalm 146 1 Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! 2 I will praise the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God all my life long. 3 Do not put your trust in princes, in … Continue reading
Psalm 13:1-6 1 How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? 2 How long must I bear pain in my soul, and have sorrow in my heart all day long? How … Continue reading
Psalm 95 1 O come, let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! 2 Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs … Continue reading
Psalm 25:1-10 1To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul. 2O my God, in you I trust; do not let me be put to shame; do not let my enemies exult over me. 3Do not let those who wait … Continue reading