Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Romans 12:1-8 Place it before God as an offering
- Tuesday of Holy Week: John 12:20-36 - Do you wish to see Jesus?
- Romans 7: 15-25 What do you need to surrender to God?
- Romans 10:5-15 - Stop the judging madness!
- Romans 12: 9-21 - Overcome evil with good
- Isaiah 60 - Bring gold and frankincense
- Acts 2:14a, 22-32 - Listen to what I have to say
- Isaiah 43: 1-7 - Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine...
- Psalm 8: 3-4 A mindful and caring God
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
Category Archives: Peace
Matthew 13:31-33, 44-52 31He put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that someone took and sowed in his field;32it is the smallest of all the seeds, but when it has grown it is … Continue reading
Romans 8:26-39 26Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. 27And God, who searches the heart, knows what is … Continue reading
Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43 24He put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to someone who sowed good seed in his field; 25but while everybody was asleep, an enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and then … Continue reading
Matthew 9:35-10:8 (9-23) 35Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every sickness.36When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for … Continue reading
Romans 8:6-11 6To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 7For this reason the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God; it does … Continue reading
John 3:1-17 1Now there was a Pharisee named Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews. 2He came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God; for no one … Continue reading
Romans 4:1-5, 13-17 1What then are we to say was gained by Abraham, our ancestor according to the flesh? 2For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3For what does the … Continue reading
Psalm 121 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills — from where will my help come? 2 My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you … Continue reading