Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Romans 12:1-8 Place it before God as an offering
- Tuesday of Holy Week: John 12:20-36 - Do you wish to see Jesus?
- Romans 7: 15-25 What do you need to surrender to God?
- Romans 10:5-15 - Stop the judging madness!
- Romans 12: 9-21 - Overcome evil with good
- Isaiah 60 - Bring gold and frankincense
- Acts 2:14a, 22-32 - Listen to what I have to say
- Isaiah 43: 1-7 - Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine...
- Psalm 8: 3-4 A mindful and caring God
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
Category Archives: Jacob
Genesis 45:1-15 1Then Joseph could no longer control himself before all those who stood by him, and he cried out, “Send everyone away from me.” So no one stayed with him when Joseph made himself known to his brothers. 2And he … Continue reading
Genesis 37:1-4, 12-28 1Jacob settled in the land where his father had lived as an alien, the land of Canaan. 2This is the story of the family of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was shepherding the flock with his brothers; … Continue reading
Genesis 32:22-31 22The same night he got up and took his two wives, his two maids, and his eleven children, and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23He took them and sent them across the stream, and likewise everything that he … Continue reading
Genesis 29:15-28 15Then Laban said to Jacob, “Because you are my kinsman, should you therefore serve me for nothing? Tell me, what shall your wages be?” 16Now Laban had two daughters; the name of the elder was Leah, and the name … Continue reading
Genesis 28:10-19a 10Jacob left Beer-sheba and went toward Haran. 11He came to a certain place and stayed there for the night, because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones of the place, he put it under his head and … Continue reading