Spiritual direction and supervision appointments
Top Posts & Pages
- Romans 12:1-8 Place it before God as an offering
- Tuesday of Holy Week: John 12:20-36 - Do you wish to see Jesus?
- Romans 7: 15-25 What do you need to surrender to God?
- Romans 10:5-15 - Stop the judging madness!
- Romans 12: 9-21 - Overcome evil with good
- Isaiah 60 - Bring gold and frankincense
- Acts 2:14a, 22-32 - Listen to what I have to say
- Isaiah 43: 1-7 - Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine...
- Psalm 8: 3-4 A mindful and caring God
- Matthew 10:40-42 Whoever welcomes you welcomes me
Category Archives: Gospel of John
John 7:37-39 37On the last day of the festival, the great day, while Jesus was standing there, he cried out, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me, 38and let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture … Continue reading
John 20:19-23 19When it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and … Continue reading
John 17:1-11 1After Jesus had spoken these words, he looked up to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son so that the Son may glorify you, 2since you have given him authority over all people, to … Continue reading
John 14:15-21 15“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, to be with you for ever. 17This is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot … Continue reading
John 10:1-10 1“Very truly, I tell you, anyone who does not enter the sheepfold by the gate but climbs in by another way is a thief and a bandit. 2The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of … Continue reading
John 20:1-18 1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the tomb. 2So she ran and went to Simon Peter … Continue reading
During Holy Week, Readings and Meditations will be posted up to four times a day around 6 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm John 18:1-19:42 18:1After Jesus had spoken these words, he went out with his disciples across the … Continue reading
During Holy Week, Readings and Meditations will be posted up to four times a day around 6 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm John 13:1-17, 31b-35 1Now before the festival of the Passover, Jesus knew that his hour had … Continue reading
During Holy Week, Readings and Meditations will be posted up to four times a day around 6 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm John 13:21-32 21After saying this Jesus was troubled in spirit, and declared, “Very truly, I tell … Continue reading