Psalm 133: 1-3
1 How very good and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity!
2 It is like the precious oil on the head, running down upon the beard, on the beard of Aaron, running down over the collar of his robes.
3 It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion. For there the Lord ordained his blessing, life forevermore.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Remember a time that you have been blessed in abundance.
- Give thanks for God’s presence and work in your life.
- What do you notice about this abundance? In your thoughts? In your body?
- What is overflowing onto you?
- How are you called to share what is overflowing?
- What praise comes to mind as a result of this time in prayer?
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.